CUSTOMER SUCCESS ACCOUNT MANAGER
A fearless communicator who can work closely with a team in order to manage employee benefits for clients to keep them happy.
We’re looking for someone who can relentlessly tackle data in order to turn them into actionable results. Being an HR Tech firm, our CS Consultants are equipped to be collaborators who not only communicate insights to our clients, but also to multiple departments within STORM in order to formulate optimal solutions for any program incidents that require resolution.
What does our CSAM do?
- Formulates recommendations on Program Design based on feasibility study results
- Analyzes feasibility study data
- Spearheads the collaboration meetings with both internal and external stakeholders of the project to come up with a seamless work / process flow
- Facilitates internal and external User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions
- Ensures that all program success metrics are tracked and managed
- Handles event management (Benefit Shows, Benefit Fairs, etc) to help achieve program success metrics
- Collaborates with internal teams (QA, merchant, customer service, etc) for escalated incidents that require resolution
- Formulates recommendations on Program Design based on Program Satisfaction results
- Keeps up-to-date with Human Capital trends to continuously provide recommendations
- and improvement plans for the program.
- Formulates methodology of any and all related data gathering efforts and guides Analysts in administration
- Project Management Skills: Preferably has school organization experiences, work that requires candidate to handle partners or stakeholders
- Account Management
- Bachelor’s degree of any course, preferably from DLSU, UP and ADMU
- Presentation skills
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY.