JUNIOR SALES DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
We’re looking for high-energy go-getters that can prospect quality leads and contribute to the Client Acquisition and Servicing Team (CAST).
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization as a Sales Development Officer. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and big and small. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning path.
Sales Development Officers will exclusively map a specialized industry vertical given by management. SDOs are tasked with strategically developing and qualifying outbound revenue opportunities via strategic outreaches. Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and proactive.
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads and move them through the Sales pipeline
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Enterprise pipeline under a specific vertical
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined industry
- Research and build “cold accounts” (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling, face to face pitching)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Invest time corresponding and engaging with senior leaders of large businesses- on the phone, by email, in-person and/or through the internet.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in STORM and it’s entire product suite.
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities
- Use creativity and excellent communication skills to initiate quality conversations with target accounts.
- Superior skill in written and verbal English.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University required
- 1 year sales experience
- Pleasing Personality
- Knows how to build trust and customer satisfaction
- Competitive by nature and a collaborative team player
- Attention to Detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Prior inside sales experience a plus
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Able to handle both wins and rejections with grace
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Has an inherent love for technology and sense of humor.
Be part of one of the most dynamic teams in STORM! Email firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY.