A collaborative and detail-oriented logistics whiz with a love for serving customers
The Logistics Assistant supports the Logistics Officer to ensure the Company’s Supply Chain runs effectively by handling various tasks involving effective storage, receiving, distribution of products and timely monitoring of delivery status.
Must Have or Be Able To:
- Professional driver’s license and with motorcycle
- Receive items from Purchasing and ensures actual items tallies with the Inbound / receiving document
- Coordinates with STORM customer service team regarding delivery related concerns.
- Support all Logistics related activities such as pick and pack, inventory taking.
- On-time delivery of items to clients
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Good to be able to:
- Generate Picklists and Delivery Document
- Coordinate and interacts with Third Party Logistics service provider regarding booking, tracking of shipment and ensuring delivery.
- Ensure timely system updating of delivered items.
- Graduate of any 4 yr course
- Keen to details, open-minded and hardworking
- Customer service-oriented
- Flexible, fast leaner
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas
- Can drive and with professional driver’s license
Good to have:
- Computer proficient especially in MS Excel
- Can handle pressure and can work with less supervision
Apply today! Send your resume to email@example.com