MID-LEVEL UX DESIGNER
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes good design, applies good design to work, and has a passion for creating awesome user experience.
We want to up our UX / UI game, so we want to hire someone who loves doing UX and UI design and doesn’t mind facing a few challenges along the way. This role has no shortage of challenges to tackle at STORM. You can expect to have a very exciting time here! We know you won’t mind getting lost in the work, because designing simple and usable interfaces is something that truly makes you happy.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate company’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Three to five years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with product owners/heads to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Build awesome experiences with us! Email email@example.com now.