Our Company is committed to protecting your personal and account information. We will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer and use your personal information as outlined below and in accordance with the Philippine Data Privacy Act and its implementing rules and regulations (“Data Privacy Laws”).
What We May Collect From You
We will collect your personal information when you send an inquiry to us through the STORM Technologies, Inc. website, www.storm.tech (the “Site”). Such information may include, among others:
- Your name
- Your company’s name
- Your contact details (including your email address and telephone/mobile number)
How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected to:
- Respond to queries, requests and complaints and improve how we interact with you;
- Generate anonymized, aggregate data for data analytics purposes;
- Perform profiling, behavioral modeling and analytics to understand needs, preferences and market trends to be able to improve and recommend suitable products and services;
- Reach out to you regarding products and services information, including offers, promotions, discounts, rewards;
- Determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and initiatives;
- Perform certain protective safeguards against improper use or abuse of our products and services including fraud prevention;
- Perform such other activities permitted by law or with your consent.
How We May Share Your Information
We may share your personal information to the following:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates to likewise offer you products and services that we believe you might find interesting;
- To companies which help us run or improve our business(es) or third-party service providers which help us deliver products and services to you;
- To banks, financial institutions, insurance companies and other reference agencies;
- To comply with legal, regulatory, security and processing requirements, national and foreign governmental requirements applicable to us or our affiliates or service providers, including but not limited to anti-money laundering, counterterrorism or anti-fraud requirements;
- To third parties to help us operate our business. These include support in:
- Complying with legal requirements such as court orders;
- Addressing fraud, security or technical issues, to respond to an emergency or otherwise to protect the
- rights, property or security of our clients/customers or third parties;
- To carry out all other purposes set out above.
We may transfer, store, and/or process your personal data outside the Philippines. In doing so, we will comply with the Data Privacy Laws.
All our engagements with third parties shall be fully compliant with our obligations under our applicable agreements with you and/or applicable laws that govern our relationship with you.
You may communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our contact number/address below.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
You have the right to reasonable access your personal data, to rectification of incorrect data, the right to erasure or removal of your personal data from our system and the right to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission, all in accordance with the Data Privacy Laws.
How We Protect Your Information
We fully recognize the value of your personal information. Thus, we strive to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information by employing physical, technological and procedural safeguards. We train our employees to properly handle your information. Whenever we engage other companies to provide services for us, we require them to protect personal information aligned with our own security standards.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
Your personal information shall be retained for as long as the purpose for which it was collected and such other purposes that you may have consented to from time to time or and until such time as it is no longer required nor necessary to keep your information for any other legal, regulatory or business purposes.
Collection Of Computer Data
When you visit our Site, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include: (1) your computer’s IP address, (2) browser type, (3) webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, (4) the pages within the Site which you visit, (5) the time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
How To Contact Us
Should you have questions regarding our privacy statement, about how your personal information is used, or about how to exercise your right of access, rectification, or objection under the Data Privacy Laws, you can contact us directly at the addresses or telephone numbers below:
For Data Privacy Officer
Tel. No.: (02) 317-3500
Changes To Our Privacy Statement
We may modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time to keep up with changes under relevant laws and regulations applicable to us or how we collect, use, protect, store, share or dispose of your personal information. Any relevant updates will be posted on the storm.tech website.