A seasoned web developer who is willing to build and manage our system to continuously improve STORM products.
We’re looking for a seasoned web developer who can continuously build and manage our system to produce avenues of innovation for our products. We’re looking for someone who can create reusable designs for the system and also buckle down and translate those ideas into working programs. One of the many things we’re proud of here in STORM is our technology. And one of the things we boast about is our hardworking Tech Team who keep the company up and running at its very core.
Basic Qualifications (Must have)
- Has a Master or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or other related course
- 3-4 years of Strong demonstrable front end web development experience gained working with in a complex web-based applications.
- Able to work under Agile environment in a cross functional and co-located team.
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Initiative for improvement
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong grasp of security session management and best development practices.
- Strong Code Review and Inspection Skills.
- Full stack developer background is a plus